Food Services (please scroll down for documents)
- SHECKLER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL "We are proud to serve a nutritious breakfast daily"
- CATASAUQUA MIDDLE SCHOOL "We are proud to serve a nutritious breakfast daily"
- CATASAUQUA HIGH SCHOOL "We are proud to serve a nutritious breakfast daily"
For the 2021-2022 School Year, all student breakfast and lunch meals will be offered free of charge.
CASD is excited to offer an online service that will allow you to monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. Parents can also setup Auto Replenish for their student’s account. Each child’s account will be updated throughout the day.
In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to cattysd.revtrak.net
- Click “Create New Account”
- Fill in the required information then click CREATE ACCOUNT
- Click MAKE A PAYMENT, in the Food Service section
- You will be asked for your student id and verification code.
Please contact us for your child's ID and Verification code at 610-697-0111, option 7, option 2.
After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- ACH and credit card payments will be charged a service fee of 3.62%, which includes processing fees.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.