Catasauqua High School
2500 W. Bullshead Road
Northampton, PA 18067
Catasauqua High School provides a dynamic, challenging curriculum and extracurricular programs for all its students. In partnership with parents and members of our small town community, staff will encourage students to develop intellectual, social, emotional and physical skills as they become contributing members of society and life long learners.
- It is the responsibility of the high school staff to encourage the development of character, responsible citizenship, and a strong work ethic in our students
- That Catasauqua High School will ensure all students’ mastery of academic standards by delivering a dynamic challenging and evolving curriculum.
- That lifelong learning is important for success in an ever-changing global society.
- That opportunities should be provided for all students to participate in extracurricular activities and programs to develop their athletic, artistic, intellectual and social skills.
- That education is a shared responsibility among the school, students, parents and community members.
- All students are capable of learning when provided with proper guidance, structure and support.
- Unique traditions foster a sense of community and pride among students and citizens.
- Learning is best achieved in a safe and supportive environment.
- It is healthy and important for students to express their individuality within appropriate school guidelines
- That Catasauqua High School should develop communication skills among their students and foster open communication within the school and between the school and the community.
- We should appreciate educational and ethnic diversity and foster understanding between various groups.
- That Catasauqua High School should foster the development of pride in each student of their own appearance, actions and beliefs.