Catasauqua High School
2500 W. Bullshead Road
Northampton, PA 18067
Catasauqua High School provides a dynamic, challenging curriculum and extracurricular programs for all its students. In partnership with parents and members of our small-town community, staff will encourage students to develop intellectual, social, emotional and physical skills as they become contributing members of society and life-long learners.
- It is the responsibility of the high school staff to encourage the development of character, responsible citizenship, and a strong work ethic in our students.
- That Catasauqua High School will ensure all students’ mastery of academic standards by delivering a dynamic, challenging and evolving curriculum.
- That lifelong learning is important for success in an ever-changing global society.
- That opportunities should be provided for all students to participate in extracurricular activities and programs to develop their athletic, artistic, intellectual and social skills.
- That education is a shared responsibility among the school, students, parents, and community members.
- All students are capable of learning when provided with proper guidance, structure, and support.
- Unique traditions foster a sense of community and pride among students and citizens.
- Learning is best achieved in a safe and supportive environment.
- It is healthy and important for students to express their individuality within appropriate school guidelines.
- That Catasauqua High School should develop communication skills among their students and foster open communication within the school and between the school and the community.
- We should appreciate educational and ethnic diversity and foster understanding between various groups.
- That Catasauqua High School should foster the development of pride in each student of their own appearance, actions, and beliefs.