- Please submit your request to distribute a flyer to the Superintendent's Office at least 2 weeks in advance of the event to avoid problems meeting distribution deadlines using the online Flyer Distribution Request Form
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation email verifying that your request has been approved. In addition, the respective building secretaries will also be included in your confirmation email so they are aware of your flyer distribution request approval.
- Upon approval, you can contact the respective building secretaries directly to ask any student enrollment questions should you wish to provide paper flyers for students. It is the responsibility of the organization to print and deliver those paper copies to the individual schools that were included in your request.
- Your Flyer must include the following disclaimer: The Catasauqua Area School District does not endorse and is not responsible for any business, service or event advertised in this flyer
- If your request is denied, you will receive an email with an explanation as to why it was denied.
If you have questions about the procedures for Flyer Distribution Requests, please contact:
Catasauqua Area School District
ATTN: Lisa Tkach, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Phone: 610-264-5571 option #2
The Superintendent or his designee reserves the right to approve or deny distribution of information to the Catasauqua Area School District students from nonprofit organizations.