Tutor.Com to Support Academic Growth & Achievement
Catasauqua Area School District has partnered with Tutor.com, a tutoring service offered by the Princeton Review. All Catasauqua High School students have access to Tutor.com providing personalized, one-to-one, online tutoring support individualized to meet each student's needs.
The District encourages all high school students to take advantage of this powerful 24/7 academic support option.
- Students can share files with their tutor and choose to interact with their tutor using voice or text/chat features.
- Additionally, students can interact with a whiteboard, text and coding screens, and/or a graphing calculator.
- Students may also access Test Prep (SAT/ACT/AP) resources from the Princeton Review (practice quizzes, video lessons, and tutoring support).
Use the links on the left side of this webpage to access additional Tutor.com information.
- Login to Canvas
- Open any CHS Canvas course
- Click the Tutor.com link found on the left side of any CHS Canvas course.
Getting Started with Tutor.com